Here are a list of things I liked about flying Korean Air:
- Watching Terminator: Salvation, Whatever Works, Back to the Future, and a weird German (?) documentary about Michael Jackson's wax statue collection, all on the back of the chair in front of me.
- Tricking my body into not getting jet lag by randomly winding my wristwatch and sleeping in strange chunks of time.
- Flying into a sunrise, which is when I realized we were traveling East and not West. Looks like I underestimated the size of the Pacific Ocean...again.
- All the stewardesses wore stewardess scarves, and none of them were stewards with Hitler mustaches and strange affected British accents.
- The endless free booze that helped me appreciate all of the above.
Things I didn't like about flying Korean Air:
- When the person in the seat in front of me would recline suddenly.
- Getting past two people to get to the aisle and the bathroom.
- Being welcomed to Korea by people passing out surgical masks.
And some things that I am deeply indifferent about when flying Korean Air:
- Duty-free shopping at 37,000 feet